Wednesday, October 16, 2013

One Year Ago


One year ago, yesterday, I met this little girl in Wuhan Civil Affairs Office

She really didn't like me or my lollipops. She might look shy and hesitant here,
but her paperwork pegged her as irascible and they were right! 



Last night she was helping dad put trim back on the newly painted barn and I caught some good pictures of her.  She is usually the center of attention in this house and lately will pull some pretty crazy behavior to get my attention when the siblings come home from school. But nothing quite compares to those little arms wrapped around your neck and " I LIKE you!"

             Why oh why! do they decide to play dentist AFTER bedtime!  "It made her happy mom!
               Yes, but tomorrow night, let's start at 7:30 PM
Some tidbits...A cohort is 600 men
     If I'm disgruntled, what does gruntled look like?   totally Zeke-ism's

1 comment: