Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Monthly Post

I'm not doing very good at blogging these days, sometimes because what is going through my mind is not for a public blog. And other times I am just a bit too busy to get my thoughts together for a post.
We have a grand daughter! She made her appearance about a month ago.
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around Ben being a daddy, but he looks like he has a pretty good idea how this works.

 
This little guy is growing up way too fast! He really loves his aunt Faith,

and no wonder, she caters to his every whim.

We practice extreme safety when cracking hickory nuts.

My parents went on a trip to Europe and they brought these back home for our family. There were just enough for each of us to have two. You would have thought the decision would affect us for the rest of our lives by the time it took each of us to decide.

QOTD: Shekinah getting up one dreary Monday morning--"Mom! I'm still so sleepy! You should have left me sleep longer!"
Crawls up on my lap and sniffles her slightly whistly nose, "SEE, even my nose still sounds like it's asleep!"

Another one so I don't forget (I'm finally doing my photo book for 2017 and am including my blog posts. I am having fun reading back over these quotes)
Hope is still driving on her learner's permit and it's a running joke between us that she drives SOO slow. Truly sometimes she is below the speed limit by quite a bit! Shekinah was riding along and Hope noticed a police cruiser coming toward us and mentioned the fact. Shekinah pipes up from the back seat "Well Hope! were you going too slow again!"

Shekinah, Faith and I helped cater a wedding reception one Saturday, I couldn't resist taking a picture of the cakes.


I'm going to try a new hobby, yes I am.
It is a learning curve, I doubt I'll post any pictures of completed projects for quite awhile.

Faith is enjoying calligraphy, it is amazing the number of pens the girl empties.


No comments:

Post a Comment