Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day #3 (of a picture a day)

I'm embarrassed how much time I spent trying to get this picture. 
Normally, these birds were flitting back and forth while we stood on the porch, but this morning they did not approve of me standing on the porch. Finally I hid my great scary self behind the screen door and he didn't seem to notice my hand and camera.

I can't imagine how full that bird house is or how tired the parents. 
The two of them are flying non-stop most of the day bringing worms and in this case a cricket to those noisy hungry babies.

Took the children to Oregon Dairy's Farm Days, they enjoyed free samples and the fact that the weather wasn't as humid today.
Only one fit today so far, but it was a doozy! Maybe we need to go away more?

No comments:

Post a Comment