Monday, June 18, 2012

Sharing


About 6 weeks ago, I had a birthday. My DH gave me some chocolate covered coffee beans. He also gave me strict instructions that I was not to be sharing them willy-nilly. I honored that request. That is why I still have a few to eat. On Thursday after lunch I took a few and was munching. Mr Eagle eyes asked what I was eating. I told him it was my birthday present.
"You should share mom, you are not teaching us good. When I have children I will always share with them so they learn how to share"




I told him that I obey my husband and asked if he would be willing to sign a paper with the above statement....Hope took care of that. So now, do I need to keep the calendar?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, that is HILARIOUS!

    But seriously, you really should share your chocolate covered coffee beans with your FRIENDS. :) I'll be waiting.

    Heehee.

    ReplyDelete