Sunday, March 22, 2015

Life is Crazy

Sometimes you just need your own wash basket!



And cleaning out grandma's cupboards is great fun.
I'm hoping this week is a bit more relaxed, last week I over-scheduled and left people down, so I'm hoping this week is better. 
Two weeks ago, I received an e-mail from a lady who wanted to order a quilt for her 83 y.o. grandfather. She needs it to fit on his hospital bed and really other than the size she know that she wants it in the color of blue. AND to help ease my mind (not really) she doesn't want to see pictures of the quilt in progress, she wants a surprise.
Oh, and since he is 83 and just coming home from the hospital....I think I'll work on that this week.

I only plan to teach ONE   CPR class instead of four- what's with that anyway? Why all the classes suddenly....ah well, keeps me out of trouble.



Science Fair project is finished...did you know that ...

these interesting designs are made with sound and water...called cymatics 
not sure  where the pictures are of the salt and sound.




Then...on the day Spring began! we were blessed  with more snow!
The picture is from Saturday afternoon...in the morning our drive was completely covered.
Thankfully even though the township opted NOT to salt the bridges or anything for that matter...Ezekiel and I made it to our destinations without actually hitting anything.


QOTD:  Joe to Zeke: " So why were you taking sermon notes in that weird hieroglyphics?"
Ben: "yeah, you still use that? Is it a 26 letter alphabet?"
Zeke:" No, now it is....32 I think...5 'O's' and then one for that sound the Scots make in the word loch...or like the the Dutchmen make when they say 'ach'.... just in case. 
Ben: " I dare you to hand in your physics homework written in that script" 

No comments:

Post a Comment