Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April Thoughts #2


We can't forget Ms/ Mr Snowman from the first weekend in April...it had a hat and scarf with  an umbrella, but after it started melting we removed the scarf and umbrella. Kinah suddenly noticed all the pine needles that were stuck in the snow noted, "It's all naked and hairy!"  After the snow man melted there was a lonely pile of pine needles.

Should have taken a better picture, but this is probably the last time she can wear that dress. I bought it for her in China, she didn't get much wider since then, just longer.

I share a birthday with at least three other people that I know...you would think I would buy appropriate birthday cards before that day....you would think.

Hubby took off work today to be my chauffeur, he took me to pick out a new (for me) office chair to replace the chair that was 20+ years old, then we went on a hot date to S*m's Club to stock up on groceries. We ate at Frie*dly's,  paid a fine at the library. Then had conversation without interruption. This conversation thing happened twice in a span of eight days!
Bought my b-day cake at Sa*m's, I mean who wants to bake their own. Joe got very excited when he heard it was cheesecake. Faith said, "No, Joe it isn't cheesecake." She was sitting beside him at the table and watching his expression. And when he responded in typical-disappointed-boy, she said,  "Mom, I made his ears go down!"

And this will be the biggest number you see on any of my cakes for a long time....

Things I like:  Lunches with my husband and FB phone chats with Parker.
Things I don't like:  Ticks that hide behind my daughter's ear and the next day one on her chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment