Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Finery

The focus of Easter is on the risen Lord.
But like all special occasions the females of the household love new clothes.
I almost decided I'm too busy working on this






But decided that my dress/clothes fast does not need to extend to them. The last new dresses we made were 'way back in October for the wedding. And since a very nice and considerate friend dropped off a pile of jewel-toned, springy fabric the other week. I decided to take a break from my other projects and make 2 dresses quickly. Thanks Sarah, the colors are perfect for the girls.

Oh and guess what arrived in the noon mail yesterday? Our notarized, finalized home study!!! Within 2 hours I had it and all supporting documents AND $$ off to the Fed Ex box for pickup ASAP - which unfortunately is Mon afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. The colors are perfect on each of the girls!!!

    Happy Easter my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete