Friday, February 1, 2013

Cereal

OK, I'm on a mission. I'm going to make cereal. I already make baked oatmeal, hubby eats it cold, but the kids are stuck on pancakes and some mornings I'm sick of pancakes...even if I don't eat them.

So I went searching and found a ton of recipes...now I'm not THAT healthy minded that I'm going to soak my flours and sprout my grains...tried it already and I just - well I guess I'm lazy.

Granolas are good, but quite frankly they get expensive till you buy the nuts and all the special stuff for it.
I like yogurt mixed with raw oatmeal and frozen fruit, but that looks a bit too natural and healthy around here, plus the frozen fruit is a bit frosty this time of the year.

But the cornflakes and wheat flakes sound sort of easy and ? fun?

Wheat flakes here  cornflakes here

See if I can please the masses...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment