Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday- updated 1


Cyber Monday didn't go the way it was supposed to. I was going to be busy sewing in the morning and about 10 AM was going to post all the things I have for sale. I am making Faith and Shekinah doll dresses for their dolls this Christmas and figured I could just make an extra couple of pieces and sell them...
Instead I was paying the credit card bills, and shopping for bread flour etc with a herd of cats.
The little chicken bean bags that are almost finished are missing the "beans" because my E-bay order did not show up on Saturday. Any way here are the little last minute things that Hope and I threw together in the last few days. Shipping should be around $5 per order, unless I can put it in a large envelope then it should be around $3.
2 zippers (one hidden) 5 x 7"  $7

one zipper 6 x 7"   $6


one zipper  4x 7  $5

#2 available  $10

one zipper  5x 7  $6



doll dress, fits 18" dolls (American Girl, Generation doll)
$6

same size $7 bodice is lined- sold

I sold this particular one, but have fabric to make another
$7
pink panda PJ pants flannel $3
dotty outfit $7 sold

Pillow, pillow case and sleeping bag
$15 (polka dot is sold)
sleeping bags close with velcro and are filled with quilt batting.
They are fun to make!
Hope was busy making clutch purses out of a pile of fat quarters I picked out.
She is letting some friends have first pick and then the rest will be for sale.
These are the chickens. I have a few finished but am waiting on my pellet order.
$4 a piece or $20 for 6... 


1 comment:

  1. God blessed you with quite a talent! They are cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete