Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Chicken Corn Noodle Soup and Legos

On Saturday Dad worked some extra overtime and decided we could enjoy a treat.
We went out for supper. Not Mc D's but we still almost all ended up with burgers and fries :)
Except for Little One she ordered Chicken Corn Noodle soup and fries, she got her soup before the rest of us got our food. She slurped it down in a hurry and wanted a refill.
She was disappointed that this kitchen doesn't just do refills like mom's kitchen.
We encouraged her to finish her fries and then we'd talk about it.

The rest of us finished our burgers and talked about some ice cream, but guess what this one ordered?
Yup, a bowl of Chicken Corn Noodle Soup.
We went shopping at the mall...it was very necessary since she claimed to not remember going to a mall before. Visited the pet shop, no fun, cause we didn't get to hold a puppy.
The parking spaces were of interest though. These had double lines between each space for--according to her, "to park the motorcycles and bikes."

Sunday afternoon I read an article on the evils of online games and realized what my blessings were doing. So I hauled the recently sorted-by-color Legos out of the basement. And we played Legos. At one point they all were around the table. Some managed to only make a small item and then spent the rest of the time bouncing a roundish Lego on the table to see how long it took to annoy the rest of us. I think we will be bringing out the Legos again.

We did manage a penguin and a "swan" who later grew tusks because
 Zeke thought I had made a walrus. hmph!
Shekinah made a squadron of penguins that were holding hands,
 they had walked off by the time I took pictures.

OK, it is spelled right, but there are no brakes on a sewing machine people!


Just to keep me accountable. I made a resolution to make one comfort for CAM each month this year.
Not much, I know, but it will be 12 more than I made last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment