Tuesday, January 24, 2017

small Brag

Yesterday the younger kids didn't have school because of parent-teacher conferences. Around 3pm I left to meet hubby to go for our conference. I asked Hope if she is OK with making supper and she said we are having haystacks and she has everything if we stop for tomatoes and lettuce on the way home.
We got home close to 5 PM , walked in the door, the table was set, she was dishing up the last bits of food. While we handed out report cards to the two youngest she cut up tomatoes and lettuce.

We sat down and I realized that somewhere in the time we were gone they had also made a batch of cream cheese cupcakes and deviled eggs.

I said "wow, how did you manage all this?"
Faith was laughing, "I helped!"  Shekinah said, "I helped."
Hope said, " I was teaching them how to use their time wisely. Shekinah was following us around like a Chihuahua  so I gave her something to eat and told her to go hold the bunny."

I started laughing and she said, "Well I learned something from you."

They are listening!

1 comment: