Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas Eve

Never thought I'd buy a blanket, after all you make blankets, but we were gifted 
a super-soft blanket. It became the center of a few battles so I decided to find them
for the rest of the family.




The picking choice wasn't the greatest when I got there so we wrapped them and let the "chips fall"


Which would be why someone was saying "why do I have a white one?"
He decided it would be OK afterall.
















Then this young man turned 19. The cake was a sponge cake with strawberry jam and lemon curd. It got a funny "waist" because I tried to cut it with dental floss but apparently floss does not cut sponge cake like it does a regular cake?

This was the cake that earned the comment, "It is a very good cake even though it looks like a landslide."  (lemon curd sorta wasn't thick enough)




I will leave you with a public service announcement courtesy of Shekinah " Gummy vitamins are not good dipped in ketchup"

No comments:

Post a Comment