Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Standing Desks

I have this re-occurring shoulder/neck pain. It is eased by a visit to the chiropractor, but the next time I spend hours finishing a sewing or computer task I end up needing another adjustment. Insurance covers a bit of the chiropractor visit but I was wondering if I could find a less expensive way to cure the pain. I decided to try a standing desk.
Hubby added some extensions to the legs on my desk and my sewing machine got moved to my cutting table.
I've been using them this way for about 3 months and now my feet hurt! 😏
Actually, I do like the new set up and if I add walking to my lifestyle improvements maybe I'll only need new shoes.
Those cords under my desk are annoying when viewed on a photo.  Should I paint them white?


Thankfully someone with a good camera snapped a picture of Shekinah with her friends at their Christmas program.

My princess practicing her posture.

What did Zeke call that thing!? I think it was a dodecahedron ...maybe not.

Annual preparations for the Christmas Eve party at our house. The local Asian food market was out of round dumpling wrappers so I was forced to learn to make my own...I was too stubborn to use won-ton wrappers...they're square.

When the hot chocolate is too hot, you sit on the cold porch.
I finished her lifebook yesterday. I used a $5 photobook offer from Photobook America. I'm anxious to see what it looks like.

Ben was here for supper the other night, he met Cocoa. Yes Hope is training a new bunny.
It was good to have Ben here again. The crazy quotes that fly between he and Zeke keep me on my toes.  Last night it was "Odessey", "The Pond", and "Freddy the Pig".

Me to Shekinah: "Don't be running alot out there in the cold" (she has a nasty cough)
Shekinah: "No we're not running, we're selling ice."

She could probably sell ice to a snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment