Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I Did It Again!

I planned too much for the month of December. (Look at how much Hudson has grown!)
It seemed like such a good idea- since the health insurance deductible was almost met...
and I needed a colonoscopy and hubby needed  knee surgery (torn meniscus)...

Why not add two teens wisdom teeth in the middle of all that too!?
Yup, sounds great! I mean there were a few open days.

Well, three out of the four procedures are finished and healing well.
Joe's wisdom teeth are on schedule for Thursday morning, that is if he manages to stay well until then. He seems to be brewing a cold and is determined to delete sleep out of his schedule.

I did at least one thing right this month, according to Shekinah.
We also had two school Christmas programs to attend and we chose to attend the one --twice!
Simply because we enjoyed it so much.

"Sqooze" in a travel group get-together. Funny how the kids change their looks every year, but the adults look about the same...that or I need my annual eye exam (don't think I'm gonna schedule that yet too!)

Yes Hudson, I still need to make Christmas cookies! I did manage a hat while waiting around in doctor's offices.  I did get the egg rolls and dumplings made for Christmas dinner.
Who needs cookies?

I was very relived- he was too. He used the crutches for balance for 1-1/2 days and had very little pain, no nausea from his anesthesia. It really was an answer to prayer.
I do have a bored husband in the house tho'. I had to send him out on errands to give him something to do.

QOTD: Shekinah singing "Mary did you know, that your baby boy would someday grow up taller? Did you know...?"  (Maybe she should stick to whistling ...actually I enjoy her singing)

No comments:

Post a Comment