Tuesday, August 31, 2010

T- 6

Another day at home with no children in the house. Not sure I could get used to this. I would probably start talking to myself....even answering.
Today I finished the ID holders I've been meaning to make. I was going to just buy some, but the $8 each price tag stopped me. I went searching for a pattern and found a free pattern! check out studio kat  and search for the ID holder.
 No I'm not going to let the kids carry their own passports...I just want to have some sort of ID and hotel info on each of them. Can you tell that "many doubts and fears assail"?  You wouldn't believe the "what-ifs" my brain is bringing up these days. I know that fear is not from God, so I keep handing each one of them over to Him. While I was posting this I just got a notice that our hotel rates had changed...of course I figured the worst. (it said "sorry") but the rates had gone down by $10 per night...well, well.   
           

1 comment:

  1. Chris - I would believe all the what-ifs. We leave for the airport in 1 1/2 hours. Mike struggled until about 2 am trying to get VPN access set up so I can blog from China. I don't begin to understand the technical problems he's having, but he finally opted for a couple of hours sleep. I'm still packing and cleaning and writing notes to my kids. I was so nervous earlier - so afraid I've forgotten something, but I think we're good.

    ReplyDelete