Saturday, August 7, 2010

What To Do While You Wait for A TA

This was probably the longest week of my life....well maybe when I was overdue with one of the boys was longer.
So in order to pass the time...
I made three dresses....  well that is just two of them...I gotta work on my counting skills





I canned 28 quart of peaches......


















Let grandma put a quilt in the frame in our basement..... it's for one of the bunk beds. It is for the penguin lover in our family.
I will need to post pictures of all the quilts when they are finally finished. All four beds will sort of match, but each quilt will have  a bit of individuality.

I certainly hope next week brings news or I may start painting or cleaning closets.

3 comments:

  1. i painted a bathroom purple while i was waiting for Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you are making the quilts look similar but different for each child. I can't wait to see. Maybe you can reveal them with TA!!!

    ReplyDelete