Thursday, August 12, 2010

Two Little Letters

Alright, I've kept it in long enough....we have TA!!! It's driving me nuts though, we don't have confirmation on the Consulate appointment so I can't buy plane tickets yet. I'm sure that every day we wait the prices will be going up! I refuse to look at the sites and check!

Our tentative travel date is Sept 7th, which is the day I had jokingly been telling people when they kept asking "when are you going?"  I feel as though I'm frozen in place...I want to fill all the suitcases, but  I need/want to get those tickets off my list.

I know God has this under control, and His timing is perfect. I'm just hoping I'm not missing some cue here.

6 comments:

  1. Wooooo Hooooo!! That is such great news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! So excited for you :) We are praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!


    I was sort of hoping to see you in GZ, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee!!! Such super TA news for you!! Can't wait for your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I could never keep it in not even one second! Yipeee! Terry

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look like HUGE letters to me!

    ReplyDelete