Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How's That for a Red Thread?

Today Youngest Brother was messing around with the translator and had
put the word "high" in it.
I looked at the translated symbol and thought it looked familiar....
That symbol looked very familiar...I asked him if that was the character for "Gao"He answered "yup" ( new favorite word along with "nope")I was speechless....
You see he has a Grandma and Grandpa High and a Great- Grandpa HighMY maiden name is High.
His family name....supposedly given at birth...is "Gao"He was family from birth!It gets better... His given name is "Liang" meaning "light" His
daddy's name is Ray (ray of light)Well maybe not better, but somehow after 90 days I only now figured this
out. What a God thing!Had the meeting with the school and "we" start 1/2 days until Christmas
break....then I think full days. I feel good about the teacher and the
ESL teacher. There is one excited boy in this house.." get lunchbox mama!"
Yes, dear, now it is time to get the lunchbox.








2 comments:

  1. I'm always overwhelmed by God's sovereignty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome story!
    I had fun catching up on your blog!
    Blessings to you and your family!
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete