Thursday, February 2, 2012

Saga of the Teeth

Little Miss Faith thought that she could hang on to her rotting baby
teeth forever....or at least till they fell out into her plate!
She had knocked them on her scooter handlebars a few months ago and I
figured they would soon fall out. But if you carefully avoid touching
them, they will stay in place a very long time!
Finally on Wednesday evening the flosser that I was maneuvering around
in her mouth, accidentally got caught in her tooth and WOW!
out came the tooth. But since it bled as all teeth must...she screamed!
She admitted later that it didn't hurt
That left her with this mouth....
















Yeah, I know....
I left her go to school like that- hoping this last tooth would fall
into her lap....of course not!
My pride couldn't take it anymore...last night the floss got caught in
her tooth again. This time she knew what was coming and I had to promise
3 band aids for various small scratches on her knees and hands. Whatever!
But look at the beautiful smile....








No comments:

Post a Comment