Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Like A? What!?

Suppertime yields some great comments. Unfortunately, I normally can't remember them at 10pm when I sit down at the computer.
However I made a special effort to remember some of tonite's chatter

Hope:  She will be as clean as a chicken.
Me, with question marks all over my face
Hope: "Well after it's been washed."

That led to further questions...a whole chicken? or a half? a plucked chicken?  Certainly not one with feathers.


Then Zeke had to get in on the fun.  "Yes, he is two farthings short of a sparrow."


Other times I will suddenly hear a British accent coming from my right "There is no cause for alarm."


31. crazy suppertime conversations
32. naptime without tears
33.Leftovers
34. Microwaves
35.Stronger arms, since I'm lifting 25# on a regular basis
36 Pumpkin pie  in the fridge
37. Chocolate cake with peanut butter icing on the porch (hope the cats don't find it)
38.brooms with the fuzzy tipped bristles
39. sunshine in November
40. bedtime kisses from Shekinah for all tonite

No comments:

Post a Comment