Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Old Lady and the Two Year Old

First off I deleted the pics I was going to use...by mistake...camera card is EMPTY!!!

I had the cutest picture of my 2 year old eating butter out of one of those little food service containers.  go ahead, use your imagination. She loves the jello packs that are all over Ch*na and she thought the butter pack had to contain something equally yummy...Apparently she didn't change her mind, she even wiped the corners with her finger.

I had another indicator today that I will need to stay on my toes. I walked into the bathroom to use the facilities and lifted the lid to the toilet to find a plastic grocery bag floating there. Now I know what she did with that bag!

Life will be so much richer from here on out....I also may need more frequent vacations.

3 comments:

  1. Those little jello packs can be found at Asian food markets, and some can be found on Amazon. Need/want a link? LOL It's our special treat for our almost 5 year old adopted at 2.5. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blessings and adventures of a toddler have begun. Can't wait to follow along on this journey. Have fun and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you've been using your camera, it might be too late. But if you really want those pictures, I could try my data recovery skillz :)

    ReplyDelete