Friday, November 2, 2012

Things I Almost Forgot

 Two year olds love to run around without shirts...and put their bellies against the refrigerator or the nearest metal exterior door.
 A hat can turn you into the silliest little girl in no time flat.
She also fits on my lap while I sew at the sewing machine....just like her siblings before her (well Joseph was too big, but he did spend time at my elbow). She can take pins out of the pin cushion and replace them without pricking her finger.  She also pushes the needles in the whole way so that I despair finding another needle in a long time.  I have hopes of eventually getting a whole nights sleep again...last night I slept on the floor by her bed in order to see why she gets out of bed. She sat up once and after seeing me, went back to sleep until 4:30.

Quote of the Week- "When you were gone, I found out you can cook things really fast if you get the oven up to 500 degrees"  --my dear husband

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, I'm glad I did! The quote of the day cracked me up! I love all the pictures you put up of your children, you are blessed. I have two sons that are adopted. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete