Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Vacation I

This morning we hiked off to the orthodontist to see what he is going to recommend for Joe and Hope's teeth.  Thankfully, he thinks we can hold off on Hope's teeth for about a year, but Joe should start while he is still growing.
After seeing the sticker, I'm OK with waiting a bit.

Then since I had a babysitter (daddy was home today) I ran to the courthouse and picked up Shekinah's adoption registration. Crazy city driving!

This afternoon, the four youngest were jumping rope and Joe came limping in. Hope says "Joe broke his leg!"  She was almost right, he broke the same foot again. So, since I have nothing planned tomorrow, we might as well plan a leisurely drive to Philadelphia. They told me they can order the foot this afternoon and hopefully have it on the UPS truck by 11.  They do have a used foot in their "closet" just in case.



Finally, got this quilt finished....


Not my choice of colors, but when it's an order I don't spend a lot of time thinking if I like it or not. Just make the seams match and put the colors where they want them.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that quilt is lovely! Well, I wouldn't have used those colors but the design is beautiful! I love the interlocked(?) circles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nor my choice of colors..., but I'm not paid to choose them

      Delete
    2. I LOVE when you post pics of quilts. The other stuff is good, but the quilts are my favorite. If you lived nearby I would beg you for a few pointers. :)

      Delete