Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

First to my dad,
He taught us by example, how to be honest
how to love Jesus.
He taught promptness.
He taught service to others...he was a volunteer fire chief for ...a long time
He taught me to change a tire.
He taught me to bait a hook.
He tried to teach me, by example, how to keep my mouth shut...
unfortunately I'm still working on that one.

Thanks dad.


                             We took some pictures after church....it's not easy getting everyone to
                                                  look the same direction at the same time.
                                      Especially when a certain 7 year old was determined NOT to smile.
                            Thanks to my husband who is guiding and training this crew in the right direction
                                            There is no way I'd be able to do this without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment