Monday, June 10, 2013

One Year Ago

I am putting my blog posts from 2012 into a bound book...mostly for a diary and photo album. I just don't scrapbook very well. I did 2011 the expensive way....bought the .pdf and then had it published through lulu.com I really like the quality of the book, but it will have to be a birthday gift and not a frequently purchased item.  I figured I would collect my posts from 2012 and delete some and scrunch some and hopefully come up with a less expensive alternative.....

Any way  I realized while working with these old posts why I am not anxious to start another adoption! That paperwork!
One year ago this month, we finally had our dossier in Ch*na and were also waiting on an update on QuanQuan Shekinah.

She turns 3 tomorrow!  tonite she got a birthday card from someone at church, she was so impressed by it. The lady had put a pop-up butterfly sticker on the front and two quarters inside PLUS 2 little credit card sized cards inside.
Joseph recognized this lady's signature style and found his card from when he was recovering from surgery and showed Shekinah HIS butterflies...she looked at his card and said
"But you don't have money!"

It takes so little to make her happy..just wish they would stay that way!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Shekinah. Our Emily was also adopted from China. She turned three today. :D

    ReplyDelete