Sunday, May 9, 2010

Best Laid Plans...

I don't normally plague myself with a list....well...unless it is a grocery list, but this week I decided , that if I became organized. I might get a lot of jobs out of the way.
The list went something like this
 1. go to printer
 2. buy dress fabric
 3. buy shoes for middle brother (he's not really picky)
 4. Make 1 or 2 dresses
 5. Send out 175 newsletters with 5 stamps each.
 6.stitch at least 10 quilt patches
 7. Go with a class of 18- 2nd graders on a field trip.

WELL...I went to the printer 3 times, bought the dress fabric. Bought shoes twice (the first pair didn't fit right, so much for "not picky")

Got called to teach an emergency CPR class in a city 1 hours drive away. It was good pay so I took it.

Then I cut my finger...yup the knife


and the finger.


Got 3 stitches and made a mess of the nail.

Taught the class.

Went on the field trip

Did mail out the newsletters by Friday, with the help of a friend.

Made the dress, on Saturday.

The house is still a mess and didn't get any work done on the quilt but....


Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment: