Friday, May 13, 2011

Field Trip

Joseph went on his first field trip today. His class visited the Ephrata
Cloister...if you are up on your American history, they played a part in
the Revolutionary War...but since they were non-resistant, they took
care of any injured soldiers that showed up at their door.
I told Joe, there is one thing I want him to know when he comes home.
"would you like their pillows?"
He climbed in the van after school, big grin on his face. " I would not
like their pillows!"
mom: "Why not?"
"They just logs!"
It is true...they had a thing about too much comfort and their beds had
wooded blocks for pillows


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like China bedding!

    I'm SO THANKFUL for my mega-soft bed and pillows!

    CUTE pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I came on to say that it reminded me of our hotel stay in China, but Lori beat me to it! :)
    Terrye in FL

    ReplyDelete