Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Shekinah's First Christmas

with us that is.... We kicked off the weekend with a family dinner. She had met my siblings and their children before, but had been very shy.  I wasn't sure how she would do especially with the men of the family.  I did not need to worry, by the time evening rolled around she was stealing her uncle's chicken...well, first she stole his seat, then she asked for his meat.



                           snuggled right up to older brother, since she knows he is OK now.
                      

        On Christmas day we opened gifts, here is Ezekiel reminding me that he was my Christmas gift 15 years ago.
                   Then the boxes kept getting bigger!
                               Wooden marble rollers still sound the same!
                            We managed a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing for Christmas supper


Quote of the day:  "Mom! Faith hit me!"   by a cute little 2 y.o. who is learning to tattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment