Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

          What the kitchen table looks like after four girls play Dutch Blitz and eat popcorn.
                                                          on the coldest (?) night of the year?
                                  I convinced him to pose with his new driver's permit.
                           I say that is enough of snow for this season...but then I'm not in charge.

Pray for my brother's family, little Amy still isn't gaining weight, not sure what might be causing it. It seems as if it is part of the Edward's Syndrome.  The other part of having a special needs child seems to be the compulsion that EVERYONE and his brother seem to think they need to see this baby! It is a catch-22, people are concerned and everyone who knows my brother's family would like to help out...BUT the phone rings non-stop, people from all over want to come and see this baby. Somewhere in the middle would be about right...texting is better than calling! Phone calls should be short. When you stop by to bring food, make sure that no one has a snotty nose or a cough.  OK, I'll get off my soapbox now.


No comments:

Post a Comment