Sunday, October 27, 2019

November Challenge

I know it's not yet November, but it seems to be the month of challenges..."No Shave November and the writers thing....umm I forget what it's called. I'm not going to do any of those. I'm going to try to empty out this:

It's my pantry/ closet thing.
No I'm not just going to clean it up and organize it.
I'm going to challenge myself to not buy any non-perishable food items until the week before/of
Thanksgiving. (it's ok Parker I have enough pizza cheese and bread flour)
I'm not sure I can do it, but I'm gonna make an effort.

I'm starting out with the oatmeal canister a bit on the low side and 
I know the cinnamon is low
and this is also see-how-many-things-can -be-pumpkin-spiced month.

I might break down and buy cinnamon cause along with the pantry
I have a freezer that could use a good clean out.
It has pumpkin in it.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment