Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Thankfulness

Yes, I'll post more China pictures one of these days--but dresses need to be sewn and
other things need to be finished.
Meanwhile, I'll be thankful that this piece of steel didn't hit my husband's eye-
Instead it hit his bicep, didn't need stitches but gave me a scare.


We attended a fund raiser the other Saturday and Shekinah got her first horse back ride.
She says she liked it, but thankfully isn't begging for a horse.

I'm trying to post more "process" photos on my FB page about my 
very small leather business attempt.


There is another craft show in November that I plan to attend,
I'll try to post info in case someone wants to come out and see the pieces up-close and in person.

I was thankful to look out in the kitchen and see these two making brownies.
Zeke needed them for an event and Shekinah was helping or instructing.


We have quite the crop of pine cones this year and a strong wind blew a bunch of them down.
I noticed a neighbor was selling them along the road, since we don't live close enough to a road to do that --we burn them. They make excellent fire starters.

Apparently they are fun to collect, if daddy is helping you.

No comments:

Post a Comment