Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Challenge Week #2

I don't know...this doesn't look a lot emptier.
I know it's missing a bag of chick peas, a box of pancake mix, a box of tea.
We have two more weeks so maybe it will get emptied.
It does feel funny to not go for groceries.

This past week was interesting. On Wednesday we did a stand-by at a
never-ending chimney fire. I heard mutterings about things being built funny.

Then Saturday when the temps hit 21 degrees at 7 in the morning.
It was a perfect day to be the EMT-in-waiting at a horse event.
It was not a volunteer position so it was ok.
I just have not been that cold in a long while. 


I was fairly productive, I stitched leather to keep my hands warm.
Finally replaced DH's wallet that he lost on our China trip.

Sad QOTD:  " I don't want you to call."


No comments:

Post a Comment