Sunday, November 24, 2019

That Sewing Room!

It's sad when you remember a book that you read to your big kids and want to get it for the grandkids and find out it costs anywhere from $900 new - $13 used paperback.
It's almost as bad as the book "Who's Got the Apple?"

So after I declared war on this room, I got a phone call inviting me to have
a stand at a holiday Stop n Shop.
Aaak!
I said "yes" and worked like a crazy woman on Monday and Tuesday.

+
I still have a pile that needs to be sold online or somewhere.
I donated a huge pile of fabric (shh, don't tell my mom)
I gave her a bunch of fleece that I wasn't getting used.
Threw out the pile of cut up jeans.
I still have some quilt orders to make and those brown bins still have fabric in them
I even found fabric to quickly make leggings for the child who had "none to wear".
This stand is set up at Choice Fitness for a Monday morning opening at 7AM.
I took a nap this afternoon.

Oh and I stocked up on groceries, the nice thing is that I had room to put the stuff when we got home. I might have gone a little overboard on tea. 


QOTD: Shekinah tossed a rude comment to one of her older siblings, who of course tossed it back with relish. She blandly stated, " I'll take that as a comment."

No comments:

Post a Comment