Monday, January 16, 2012

Flat Surfaces

What is it with flat surfaces? Mine are magnetic. Today I spent most of
the morning sorting clothing

And then I tackled my computer corner. My office needs a face lift, but
until I have the $$$ to get a custom built desk I will have to make do...
So I pulled out the el-cheapo computer desk...the one with all the
shelves that don't fit the equipment you own. Chased down the
dust...raccoons ( them were no bunnies!) and re-assembled my corner.
It's OK, it'll work for now
But then I had a clean flat surface...several of them in fact.
Then I left the house to take Joe for therapy and meanwhile DH brought
the other kids home. By the time I got home this is what I saw.



 Gotta get that thing out of here quickly! Hope informed me "As soon as she got home she just claimed that desk! Got everything she owned and acted like the space was hers!"
(she was just upset she didn't get there first)

2 comments:

  1. OK, LOL down here. OK, maybe I had some raccoons too in my closet. They were BIG bunnies that is for sure. Funny that Hope thought you had cleaned it just for her! I had two of those kinds of desks. We had paid $99 for each long time ago at Sam's and I sold them for $50 each on craigslist. Granted now I have no desk, but I'm with you I want something you can't buy. My DH could build it but we hope to move in the next two years so I will make do with my spot as I call it!

    And I will be praying you get that baby girl in your arms for a bottle. I think you will. She is young and you are on your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Anna's. I saw this post and it just made me chuckle. I have four from China, two from the same home at Anna's two, and let me tell you, my four think that anything in the house is "their's for the taking." They are always appropriating my things! It infuriates me and fascinates me at the same time. I haven't read much of your blog, but do your children also rescue boxes of all kinds from the garbage for their "projects" and do you find tape of all sorts stuck to various places on the floor?

    Will pray for your kiddos, they seem delightful!

    ReplyDelete