Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PATIENCE!!

I thought I had enough of that stuff!!
I'm trying really hard to just relax and let God take care of this stuff.
But somehow I feel like I should be doing something...
We were supposed to have our first homestudy visit on Friday, but we had
to move it back to next Friday.
I know that next week looks much calmer and I don't have as many
appointments scheduled BUT!
I really wanted to have that visit behind us...to know that we have that
milestone under our belts...
I know that this is in God's hands...he showed her to DH and left him
know that even though this makes no sense...
We should send LOI for an 18 month old child....
But I am overwhelmed with the urge to hover over people and ask them to
do the job I paid them to do...
and DO IT QUICKLY!
But I will take a deep breath and let God....
He knows what He is doing and I need to remember -- He is perfectly
capable of poking people in the ribs and telling them to get a MOVE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment