Monday, July 16, 2012

Trip to W-mart

 Last night I got a text from that wonderful store, saying the rip-stick wheels we ordered are finally in. My dear children have literally run the wheels of the ones we bought in Ch*na. Joseph was overheard telling his brother " I can't wait til we get the American wheels for these things."  I told him to check the "made in" label.

The other reason we needed to do a Mart run was for pickling spices. We are being over run with cucumbers, so I decided to try a refrigerator version of pickles. (will let you know how they turn out)

So we told Ezekiel that we have a very short list...wheels and pickling spices. He stayed home to do algebra.
On the way out the door, I realized that Joe should get the fabric we need for his new legs...well if they have an employee in the fabric dept. we will buy fabric...

Then I also realized that I should start watching for end-of- season clearances because two years ago I got rid of all the little dresses in our house....because we were adopting "one more time" and he was a 10 year old boy.




Yup, they had sales....can't make a dress for $3 or for $5
Yup, they had an employee in the fabric dept...never mind she was "slower than molasses in January"
we bought fabric...the tiger on the inside and the leopard on the outside (makes you run faster)

Oh, and we forgot the pickling spices......

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is totally something I would do....forget the thing I went in to get. LOL

    Wonderful buys! :)

    We have made refrigerator pickles and they really turn out well! I love using sprigs of fresh dill and strong garlic.

    ReplyDelete