Friday, July 6, 2012

Well Hello!

When I wasn't there...she grew up!
I missed her first steps, but she's walking, no it says she is running.
She is irascible  (gotta look that up)
She is a bit shy around strangers (that's good)
Likes to play with her foster brother.
Snacks make her calm down.
She isn't picky about her food, but she weighs a whopping 21 lbs  at 2 years old!
She is tiny  31"   and she should be able wear the  little dress I bought.
Now I can go shopping and buy some clothes...and maybe we need to check into  some hair pretties.

Sounds like she fits right in.

6 comments:

  1. That is certainly tiny...my 2 yr old is 23lbs and 33"...the 5 yr old we're adopting is 24lbs and 34" (at last update a few months ago)...that is a tiny 5 yr old!

    Congrats on a great update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beyond adorable!!! I can't wait to meet her on one of my trips to Philly!

    And BTW those trips are becoming a bit more familiar than last April for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you forgot to mention that she is absolutely adorably cute!

    ReplyDelete