Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Two More Sleeps!

 In order not to go crazy with a 5 hr layover, I am bringing these along to work on...no scissors and only tiny short little pins. When I get home I will add the birth info for two of my nephews that are missing their samplers.

Last night- Did some crop control on four heads of hair...well one head of hair is half off...(sorry my sense of humor is all over the place these days)
 Then this AM I made these little somethings
 2 doz eggs,
 a loaf of bread,
 a pound of sausage
 about 7 slices of cheese
Makes 3 doz (regular size muffin tin)
Put a 1/2 slice of bread in each (what are those spots called?) of a well sprayed muffin tin
 Some well fried casing-less sausage , quarter slice of American cheese  and eggs (well stirred with some milk)
Bake in muffin tins at 350 about 10 min. Check that the egg is cooked...sorry my photography is awful...they looked better than that!  anyhow, take them out of the tins as soon as you can...don't wait till they cool like I did for 2 of the pans...

1 comment: