Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Update

Thank you so much to those of you who ordered hand bags. I sold 15 I think. The week so far has been that busy I didn't really get to do a count.

I did total the funds that came in and was astounded to see that God has given $2000 through you.

In my mind last week I was praying that I'm not wasting God's time by sewing instead of cleaning the house. It turned out that sewing probably was a good thing because it kept my mind from going into the corners and finding things to worry about.

The thing that humbles me so much with the gifts from all of you. Some of you are saving for a car, some are soon leaving for a mission journey, some were in our shoes a few years ago. God brought you together to help us bring her home.
THANK YOU!

Now this week there is fun stuff. She needs sippy cups, socks, baby shampoo, baby barrettes for that little bit of hair, a soft fuzzy blanket, a little backpack ( I think I have a pattern)...oh and prayers.
I just realized I did not mention when we are leaving...October 11 is the big day. October 15 is baby day.

3 comments:

  1. You are so welcome!!!!! I am thinking we will be back in January for another surgery. I so hope we get to see your precious new little one then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I had no idea you were going so soon! God's richest blessings on each and every one of your family. Praying your connection will be swift and full and covered in HIS LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you guys! She is simply gorgeous.

    Wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a linky party at Death by Great Wall about older child adoption. If you get a chance, I'd love for you to link to one of your posts about your adoption of Joe. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete