Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Finally!

 Today I was hard at work on this quilt order and my sewing machine just QUIT!  couldn't make the needle move at all. I was so close to finished!

DH came home from work, forewarned and took the back plate apart and soon figured out what was jammed...we removed a whole litter of dust bunnies and oiled it. Now it sounds like a new machine!

Thank goodness for hubbies who are willing to fix things.


This is a queen sized quilt, the top, odd part is for the pillow tuck.




The other week I talked about the precious "Go Dog Go" book that we read at least twice a day. Today she must have been suspicious that I would hide the book...she fell asleep with it clutched in her hands.

1 comment:

  1. aw, what a sweet picture of your daughter! :-)
    The quilt is beautiful, too. I am newly getting into quilts as my daughters want homemade ones for their hope chests. Maybe you could give me some pointers! Or tell me some interesting patterns (not too hard as I'm only beginning!) to try...
    God bless.
    Marcia Zimmerman

    ReplyDelete