Saturday, January 12, 2013

Now I Need an Overlock Machine



I blame it on this book. I picked it up at the library and there are the cutest little dresses in there!
Sewing MODKID Style: Modern Threads for the Cool Girl



Thing is you need t-shirt fabric. So on Friday after school, the girls and I went to this place and found some fabric. I combined it with some leftovers that I had and put together 3 dresses today. I believe I would have been finished in a lot less time if I had an overlock...My hubby was worried when I told him that. "what's happening to you? First a new 'office' and now a new sewing machine"

Just wishing...

Anyway Faith has some dresses that are big enough for her...girl is growing like a weed!




Then just a picture of little one setting the table.

1 comment:

  1. you will be amazed how much faster sewing goes with a Serger! no i am not selling mine just yet...

    ReplyDelete