Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Ground Hog's Day

Got these last night for Ground Hog's Day.... long tradition at this
house...

.(I think roses are cheaper before Valentines Day)
And after another 2 hr delay because of ice-after a snow day
yesterday....I am seriously thinking of building a padded room...
for me!

When there is no schedule, some little people think it is time to argue
and irritate! I WILL hide the Monopoly game!

Tomorrow's weather forecast sounds like we should at least be on time.
Maybe some sunshine will help.

Today I arrived at school for the talent show to be met by a teacher
saying.."Oh, did someone tell you about the problem with Joseph? He's in
the office." Umm, he was in a bad mood when he left home, but ....?
I was relieved to see that it was actually Joseph's foot that was in the
office and his foot was loose again.

Thankfully one of the dad's had metric allen wrenches in his truck and
we were able to tighten everything up and get the young man on stage to
sing "Fifty Nifty United States" with his classmates.

Oh and I heard a tidbit from W*CAP that a family is starting paperwork
for "picture friend". The agency will pass along our information if the
adoption proceeds. Oh I hope!...

We still didn't hear from the foster brother's family though.

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was only the foot. Love your flowers. And understand just what you are talking about with the lack of schedule, so hopefully you'll be back on track tomorrow.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll have to clue me in to the significance of Groundhog day lol

    ReplyDelete