Friday, February 11, 2011

My Christmas Present

Around Thanksgiving my DH asked if I would like a place to keep all the
empty lunch boxes (the ones that were piled on the kitchen floor).
And a place for everyone's coat and backpack...

Would I ???!!!

Yes, dear, please?

Well after a bit of work and old fashioned ingenuity I have a new
wall....each little door conceals 2 shelves for CURRENT school work and
papers in transit. In the case of oldest brother it is a place to put
his mail.
There is a bit of a battle to keep the papers in the cubbies CURRENT but
I have DH on the job for that one.

I am learning to just ask him to do the patrols and requests...he does
not get challenged nearly as much as I do.

DH thinks it looks as if our kitchen turned into a school room, but I
think it looks LOVELY!!


Stay tuned, I should soon be able to post a picture of our 1993 Astro's
odometer turning to 222,222.
Oh the excitement! Sorry, I live in a small world these days.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the cubbies! Anything to get these kids organized!

    And I also love that your car is turning 222,222! That's just so fun. And it gives me great hope that I can squeeze a lot more life out of my 100,000+ car.

    ReplyDelete