Sunday, February 13, 2011

There's A Law!


Did you know there is a law that makes my house look like this?!!
It's not really my fault!There really is a law! It's called the "2nd Law of Thermodynamics"It's the law that says things naturally move from order to disorder!!!At least that is what my Sunday School teacher said and she has a
doctorate.....in English....ah well I'll still claim
that there is a law that makes my house look like this.
I did learn other good things in church too.....Jesus IS coming one of
these days... and we got major work to do til then!Tonite Joseph told us "in China they told us America believes in God,
but I think I no believe, I just look."
He also told us he was happy to see us because "now I get to eat, always
just little food at orphanage."There is our work folks....as far as I know all of those friends are
still over there on WA*AP's list and some have some pretty hefty grants.






No comments:

Post a Comment