Sunday, November 5, 2017

Wedding Season?

I've heard of the "four seasons" but I thought they were fall, winter, spring, and summer. Wedding season though is one you find in our area and I'm sure you see it in other places as well.
This is the first time I've had the opportunity to get photo proof of it.
You might have to enlarge the photo to see it properly.

Parker and grandma had a grand time cracking hickory nuts the other week

I need to get some five-year-anniversary pictures for Shekinah's final post placement report.



Overheard from the back seat: "Get your nose off the gum or there won't be any smell left for me!"
Do your kids sniff everything? I declare they are part bloodhound some days. "Mom were you at Kendra's house? You smell like Kendra's house!"

No comments:

Post a Comment