Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Father's Day Gifts

Wow! Advertising is harder than I thought.
But I will take a stab at it.
My Middle Son has been carving wooden fishing lures since August of last year. He has been selling them here and there.
Since he was not able to find a job this summer I set up an Etsy shop for his lures

Take a look...even if the men in your life don't have time to fish, they can frame the lure and hang it over their desk.

Each lure is hand carved, he does the painting/ artwork with directions he found in a library book.

He does the hooks and best of all he gets to test the designs in the creek.....and they catch fish! Of course now I need to teach him to carry a camera and take some pictures of the fish.

Up to now he has been donating all the money back into our adoption fund, he has visions of funding part of the the trip.

Go ahead and click the Etsy button on the left of the blog...takes you to our shop....Whats4supper.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new Etsy shop! Looks fantastic! I talked to my dad, who is the fisherman in the family. He asked if these are for freshwater fishing only. We usually have a fishing boat group at the shore every year, so I wanted to check. Otherwise, he'll probably do some stream fishing anyway. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i blogged about your Etsy shop..things are slow for me there right now but i hope they pick up for YOU. i don't know anything about fishing or lures but if he hand carves those lures they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete