Thursday, June 3, 2010

More Hours of Sleep?



Does anyone know the name of that creature?  Yes it is a creature...not a pile of bird doo.



I was reading and old Reader's Digest (borrowed mom's) article said if you want to get more done during the day, you should add an extra hour of sleep to your schedule.   Yeah, yeah, I keep trying and somehow it is still 11PM before I get to bed.


Today is Thursday..and I am Thankful that I have a husband that will at least try to fix a dishwasher....and SUCCEED, after ordering parts 2 times and washing dishes by hand for over 2 weeks, we now have a working dishwasher!

But you know what?...I found a good job to keep some people busy  during the day.  Maybe we will let the dishwasher rest during the week and use it only on weekends...

Oh and stay tuned, I came up with a new item to put on my Etsy shop, if you haven't taken a look, please do...the fishing lures are my son's (his summer job) and the bags are mine.


1 comment:

  1. Ok what is that creature because it is weird!
    i go to bed at 1 am and still don't get enough accomplished--I thought sleep was highly overrated!

    ReplyDelete