Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday Night Supper

Come join me for our supper....

I love this kind of weather...well it was a little humid today....but the kind of weather when you can cook outside

We love our fire pit, although someday I will get DH a grill for Father's Day, but the food won't taste the same.

I mix up my yeast dough  (you could probably use thawed, frozen dough)

Oil a cookie sheet or other work surface and make 6"-8" rounds of dough







When the fire is good and hot...probably 450-500 degrees lay the rounds on the rack....keep watch for browning, then flip the bread. If you are making pizza - flip the bread out onto a dish....spread sauce...sprinkle cheese....put it back on the grill to finish the other side



Or don't add the sauce and cheese and use the bread for your next sandwich  YUMMY!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that looks seriously yummy!! Thanks for the great grilling idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if I wasn't in China I would be over!!! that looks like fun and so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete