Thursday, October 21, 2010

Research

We are waiting out appointment at Shreiner's Hospital and I am anxious to see what they have to say about Youngest Brother's feet and hand.
Last night my husband was looking for some before and after pictures online so we could show in pictures what we are trying to explain in Chinglish.
I haven't wanted to start explaining until the doctors have actually taken x-rays and have a slight idea what they will be attempting.
Anyway we searched and all the "articles" that we found were in some medical journal that charges $31.50 to view a single article...
But we did find this about a little girl in Nepal
I read through the other doctor's advice and did not feel too great, but read to the bottom and load the video, plus this was 2004  hopefully in the last 6 years they have come up with something.
I did find another printout for missionary doctors, but that was not for anyone with a weak stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment