Saturday, January 15, 2011

Finally We Can Pack the Snow!

We got snow earlier this week, but it was so cold and dry, there were no snowmen in our yard.
Today the temperatures inched up a bit and the snow worked beautifully.

So first off the boys needed to make an 8+ foot snowman. Little sister came out to pose, she had been out earlier and DID have a coat and snowpants and gloves....REALLY!


 

Then Ezekiel decided he needs to add on....


Older Sister did not like the haphazard way the boys made THEIR snowman, so she made her own.





The the boy that reads too many Calvin and Hobbes comic books, made this snowman....





uggh! don't look at the mold that insists on growing on my wooden window sills

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just love the one at the end! My sister just sent a whole group of C&H snowman strips to me this week-they're pretty twisted.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete